- The March 25 Porsche Promenade is a "Top Only" event meaning the judges will only be looking for cleanliness of easily visible parts of your Porsche and not checking every nut, screw, and clamp for originality.
- Your preparations for the event are pretty straightforward. Clean your car the best that you can. This includes the interior and exterior, engine bay, luggage compartment (s), wheels (rims and barrels), door jams, and other less noticeable areas you may not normally clean.
- Judges will be looking at each car in great detail for cleanliness only to differentiate clean from extremely clean.
- We will have multiple judges for each class to ensure consistency of scores.
- Each class is individually judged and competition is within each class.
- The President's choice award will be chosen by the President.
2. 1965-1973 - 911/912s
3. 1974-1989 - 911s
4. 1989-1998 - 911s (964 and 993)
5. 1999-2018 - 911s (996, 997, 991)
7. 924, 944, 968|
9. Cayman and Boxster
10. SUVs - Cayenne and Macan
12. GT/GT RS cars - GT2, GT3, GT4, Carrera GT, 959, 918 Spyder
- $25 per car entry which entitles you to one car entry, brunch and refreshments for one person
- $15.00 per guest of car entry registrant, which entitles them to brunch and refreshments
- Spectators are free with access to cash bar but not brunch
- Entry deadline is 3/17; no on-site registration
- Show is rain or shine; no refunds