Here were this month's questions:
(This month's contest ended June 30, 2018 The next contest will be posted on the 10th.)
- There is a lot of Excitement with Porsche themselves building a Second No 1 Prototype that is more accurate than the existing No 1. What will it have for an Engine?
- One of the 7 original owners of the original 356-001 rearranged the Porsche Letters on the nose of the car to say ________ as he thought that sounded better than the unknown Porsche.
- Another Owner was driving it and it was wrecked by _____________.
- To maintain his innovative forward thinking, Ferry installed Brakes that were operated by _________?
- Porsche was at the time of 356-001 being built was primarily working for Cisitalia in Gmund, Austria. About how many Employees did they have at the time?