Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
The Winner this month is Jack Ormberget getting 3 of the 5 correct. Guess it was tougher than I realized!
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Another production sports car recently ran a better time on the North Loop of the Nurburgring than the fabulous Porsche 911 Turbo. Porsche didn't believe it so they bought one and tried it themselves; and they couldn't get within 25 seconds of the posted time; so _________ offered the Porsche Factory Driver FREE Driving Lessons.
- As of 2005, the extended Porsche and Piech families owned ALL of Porsche AG Voting Shares. Two of Ferdinand's grandsons named for him, Ferdinand Piech and Ferdinand Porsche III (Butzi) are the two largest shareholders of Porsche AG. What percent of the Voting Shares do the two own together?
- The new Cayenne S Transsyberia can ford up to 31" of water. Which of the following did Porsche elect NOT to do, so as to accomplish this?
- How much does it cost to rent a Porsche GT3-RS for a full day at Nurburgring?
- A 914-4 2.0L engine developed 95 DIN HP, while a 914-6 2.0L engine developed 110 HP, while the 1972 limited edition 916 2.7L engine developed 210 HP. How much HP did the special FI 3.0L engine in Dr Piech's 914/8 that used an 8 cyl 908 racing engine develop?