Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
The Winner this month was Cyril Reif getting 2 of the 5 Correct (guess this was a really tough one, too Trivial). No one else got more than 1 correct.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- The Porsche internal number '951' was later to be known to the Porsche Public as a
- The 12.9 mile Nordschleife of the Nürburgring is actually a toll road and the public can drive on it. About how much does it cost to make each lap?
- The Nürburgring is known for its many twists and turns, and its changes in elevation. Approximately how much change is there in elevation from the lowest to the highest points?
- An article reviewing different cars said that a Porsche had the shortest stopping distance on dry pavement at 112 feet. Which Porsche was it?
- An article reviewing different cars said that a Porsche had the fastest maximum Emergency Handling Speed at 59.5 mph. Which Porsche was it?