Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this month getting all 5 of 5 Correct is Peter Hatton, Jr.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Porsche Sales were up 32% in the USA in Jan of 2013 over Jan of 2012; with some 3,358 Units being sold. The Cayenne led the way with exactly 1500 being sold along with 877 911 Carrera's and 588 Panamera's. How many Cayman's were sold in Jan 2013?
- Porsche seems determined to make each of their Dealer Stores more profitable by selling more cars and giving better service. The most Dealers they have ever had was 206. How many do they have now?
- The Industry Average Profit for New Car Dealers is some 2.5% of Gross Sales. What is the Porsche Average?
- The first Porsche Tractor Prototype was built in 1934 and was a Gas Fuel Powered. Then there was a design for an Air-cooled Diesel in ONE, TWO, THREE, and FOUR Cylinder confgurations; all having interchangable Cylinders and Heads. When was the first Red Porsche Diesel Tractor produced?
- Production stopped in 1963 with the last of the parts being assembled in early 1964 'outdoors' as the mfg facilities were now being used to produce light-weight diesel engines for NATO Tanks. About how many Red Porsche Diesel Tractors were built?