Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
We had some difficulties getting April uploaded in time, so no contest this month, sorry.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- With all of the Tesla Fires, and sometimes a Ferrari or Lamborghini, it seems as if Porsche is now also having a problem with spontaneous combustion. What Porsche deliveries have they held up until they identify the problem and can build a safe car?
- As the first 901 was being designed Porsche knew they would need an entry level car with a 4 cylinder engine; so a 902 which became the 912, was also designed. What was the original idea for the 902 engine?
- In the first year, 1965, the number of 911's built was ______?
- In the first year, 1965, the number of 912's built was ______?
- The Maverick Region 356 Tub Club first started in 1988. Where did they first meet?