Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this month was Tom Martin getting 3 of 5 correct.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- On Page 144 of a Panorama dated in 2015 there is a racing Porsche. How many Headlights does it appear to have?
- There is a Porsche Factory publication that says back in the early mid 90's that Porsche was the only car manufacturer in the world to offer a certain optional feature. Yep unique to Porsche ONLY!!!
- About this same time Porsche would also offer Contrasting Seat Belt Colors. How many different Colors were offered?
- At the 1992 Geneva Motor Show Porsche unveiled a new limited production run of a special 911; the 911 Turbo S!!! It had 381 HP out of 3.3 Liters, but had no A/C, Radio, Power Steering, nor Rear Seats. They saved some 180Kg by eliminating many 'creature comforts'. How many of these VERY expensive 911's were originally planned to be built?
- How many did they finally build for that Model Year?