Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here were this month's questions: (This month's contest ended April 30th 2016)
- Back in March Jerry Seinfeld put up some 16 Cars of his outstanding Porsche Collection. He said he did NOT have Space nor the Time to take care of them, so he put them up for Auction to let someone else appreciate these Masterpieces. One of the 16 did NOT get to the Reserve, so it was NOT sold. Which one was it?
- The most expensive Porsche to sell was the ____________!!!
- All together they brought in a large sum of cash. What was the AVERAGE Sales Price of the 15 that Sold?
- The Cheapest Porsche that sold for ONLY $275,000 was the ___________!!!
- The 1973 Porsche 917/30 Can-Am Spyder was in a Special Livery. What was it?
- Tie Breaker Question: There was a 1974 Carrera 3.0 IROC RSR that did sell, and was driven by a famous Racer of the Time, whose name is still on the Car? Who was the Driver?