Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
- 1 Point awarded for each correct answer.
- 1 entry per member.
- Drawing to break a tie.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here were this month's questions: (This month's contest ended April 30th 2017)
- The first Porsche 911 Slant Nose rolled out on July 16, 1981. It later became an Official Option #M506 for the ______ Model year.
- Starting in 1975 to comply with Federal 5mph Bumper Laws USA bound cars had to be raised to comply. But it was in _______ that the USA came back in line with the rest of the world.
- In the 1998 & 1999 Porsche 996 Carrera Options List there was an Optional Color to Sample that could add some 3 to 6 Months to the Delivery. And the cost was a cool _______?
- In Dec of 1993 Porsche ended production of the 964; and began the 993 in Jan of 1994 with virtually no carry-over parts other than the Roof and Trunk Lid. There were many upgrades to the 3.6L Engine raising the HP to 272. Which of the following seemed to be most welcome on the new Engine?
- Porsche cars in the beginning did not feel an Automatic Transmission was anything that needed to be in a proper Sports Car. However, Customer demand necessitated the 4-speed Sportomatic that was a ______ extra cost item in 1968 on USA Models.