Here were this month's questions:
(This month's contest ended April 30, 2019 The next contest will be posted on the 10th.)
- A woman, _____________ , won Olympic Gold Medals in Shotput and Discus Throwing before turning to Auto Racing. She was so intent on winning that she would opt for a Double Mastectomy because she said it was easier for her to fit into the Race Cars of the era. She was good enough to win the Bol d'Or 24 Hour Race in a 750cc Cycle Car.
- After WWII Harley Earl of GM felt his Design Team were War Weary so he assembled an ALL Female Team that from 1953 to 1958 were affectionately called _____________ . If you are wondering if they were any good, think 1955-56-57-58-59-60 Chevy's or 59 Cadillac's or Pontiac Bonneville's Tri Color Interiors.
- Which Racing Porsche in the early years of 50's and 60's did many think would possibly be the future for Porsche Street Cars; but alas, it was not to be.
- From time to time a Porsche 944 will need to have the Clutch Slave Cylinder replaced due to Fluid Leakage. When doing so you must always Bleed the Slave upon completion. You want the Porsche to be _______________ when you Bleed the Slave.
- There are times a few Porsche Owners have been known to exceed the Posted Speed Limits. One such example happened right over in the Texas Panhandle in 2018; and wouldn't you know that not only does he hold the 2018 Texas Record for MPH OVER the Posted Speed Limit, but he was driving a Porsche 911 too. While most tickets of Fast Cars are written for 120 to 129 mph, he was in an 80 mph West Texas zone doing _______ mph!!!