Thanks to Steven Dodd and Werner Foltz for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
Our August winner is:
August Honorable Mentions go to:
- Cyril Reif with 100% correct (Ed won the coin toss)
- Don Lykins with 4 correct
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- During a recent Rolex Daytona race what NASCAR cry baby mispronounced Porsche, spoke ill of the
"911 drivers" and their class, blamed his problems on Porsche's drivers abilities and ran his car into
- Porsche plans to release and field what type of new car for this prestigious Franco-American
- With the introduction of the 2.7 RS in the early seventies another car soon followed. What was the
car called, what was the displacement difference, and what was the weight difference?
- A) RSR, 300cc, 20 lbs heavier
- The lineage of Porsche designed off-road cars includes which of the following?
- Porsche makes several off-road vehicles other than the Cayenne. Of these people powered
vehicles only the one pictured below is available with the XTR component group from the manufacturer?