Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this month is Kim McDowell getting all 5 correct. Honorable Mention also goes to Chris C who also got all 5 correct with the Winner being chosen by Drawing.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Ferry Porsche had 4 sons; Butzi, Gerhard, Hans-Peter, and Wolfgang. All but Gerhard became involved in the family Porsche Car business. What did Gerhard become?
- Recently in CA the Race Suit that Steve McQueen wore in the movie 'LeMans' was auctioned off. What was the actual Winning Bid WITHOUT a Buyer's Premium?
- What was the name on the Suit?
- When McQueen would enter a Motorcycle Race while being a renowned Actor, what name would he use?
- Where did McQueen's Driver's Suit go to in 1971, after the Movie 'LeMans', so as to even be available to be auctioned off now?