Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this month was Dustin Marks getting 3 of 5 correct.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- In 2013 Porsche delivered its 100,000th Panamera. In order to freshen it up a bit for 2014 they threw an extended Wheelbase Car in known as the Executive that added 5.9". They had a Target Buyer for that extended version, it was Buyers that _____________!
- Which of the following items was NOT available from the Factory on the Executive?
- In Panamera's E-Hybrid version that could go some 23 to 32 mile on Electrical alone, then switch back to Gas Powered to fully recharge the batteries in 40 minutes of driving, how many miles could you theoretically drive on a full tank of gas?
- For the 50th Anniversary of the 911, the Oregon Region had a Sunday Morning activity with a unique name; it was called ___________.
- In 1958 Porsche made about 148 Speedster Carrara's, with about half of those being a lightweight GT Version, that weighed a surprising 1820 lbs. It only had a 1500cc Engine, but it was a Fuhrmann 4-cam engine like they put into 904 Porsche's. Its Redline was 7500 RPM but delivered some _________ at 6400 RPM.