Here were this month's questions:
(This month's contest ended August 31, 2018 The next contest will be posted on the 10th.)
- Porsche has always raced their cars. Ferdinand raced his first car in Semmering, Austria in the Autumn of 1900, and won. The very first car to have the name Porsche was also raced, but it was in 1948 in __________, where it also won.
- In 1972-73 911's you got Vinyl Interior standard in Black, Brown, Tan, Red, or Blue. There was also Houndstooth, Plaid, or Corduroy options. Leather was also available in only, but in only 3 different colors. What color was NOT available?
- In what year did the Porsche Targa get a Non-folding Fiberglass Top vs the Folding Top that debuted in 1967?
- The fantastic Porsche 210 HP Carrera of 1973 was carried on into 1974. And while the RoW (Rest of World) got the 210 HP model, the USA on got a ______ HP version.
- The Duck-tail Spoiler of the 1973 Carrera was an option on the 1974 Carrera in all countries other than __________.