Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
The Winner this Month is Bryan Bell getting 4 of 5 correct. We had two other Honorable Mentions with Bob Kuykendall and Jay Walker II who both also got 4 of 5 correct, but Bryan won the Drawing for 1st Place.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- A Porsche Ad says, "We've proven once again that maximum performance is a
matter of ___________; especially in the world of sports cars."
- The first production Porsche to have Four (4) Doors is the _______?
- The RS Spyder prototype, 911 GT3 RSR, and GT3 Cup all use the same basic type
of transmission. It is a ___________ type?
- At the 2008 Parade this year, Jeanie Ingram had a 1988 911 Carrera Club Sport
entered into the concours that only had ________ miles on it.
- In 1963 Porsche built two very special 2000 GS/GT's that were said to be
shaped like a "carpenter's plane". They have been featured in Panorama as one is in
the Porsche Museum. They were better known as?