Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
The Winner this month is Cyril Reif getting 4 of 5 correct!
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- When the first 356's came out they were 6V (6 volt) electrical systems. Starting in 1962 a 12V system was an option. When and on which 356 Porsche did 12V become standard?
- The New Boxster Spyder is said to be the 'Lightest Porsche Available' from a company known for lightweight, proficient sports cars. How much does it weigh?
- In what year and what car did Porsche first introduce Airbags in a USA destined car?
- In what year did Porsche make "Dual Airbags" standard in ALL models destined for the USA?
- The first 200 'Customer Ordered' Panameras were held up at their arriving Ports due to a problem with the Key and Software. Porsche is having them fixed ASAP, but are giving a FREE Set of Luggage as a Good Will measure for the Buyer's inconvenience. What is the Value of that Luggage?