Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
The Winner this month was Bob Bowland getting all 5 of 5 correct. Honorable mention also goes to Carey Spreen, Andrew Hoetger, and Gerald Zinn for also getting ALL 5 of 5 Correct. The Winner was determined by a Drawing of the Contestants that got them all correct.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Ferdinand Porsche was the Designer of the Volkswagen from which the Porsche 356 was derived and designed by Ferry Porsche. Who is the credit for the design of the 911 generally given to?
- If you were to buy a Used Porsche from an Authorized Dealer that was eligible as a Porsche Approved Certified PreOwned vehicle that was 6 years old and had 79,999 miles on it, how long would the new Limited Factory Warranty continue?
- Many Porsche's have KONI Shock Absorbers as standard equipment, and many owners add them for track use. Where are KONI Shocks made?
- The new GT2 RS may just be the best 911 ever. Its performance numbers certainly suggest so. Zero to 60 is just 3.6 seconds. What is the Porsche claimed time for 0-100?
- The new GT2 RS costs some $245,000 and it comes standard with Turbo Noise-Damping, Power Steering, and PASM, but no A/C nor Sound System. Can you even talk Porsche into letting you have A/C and a Radio?