Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
The winner again this month was Cyril Reif being the only person to get all 5 Correct. We have an Honorable Mention with John Stahl getting 4 of 5 Correct.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Porsche has recently announced a Winter Driving Program in the Artic Circle. It includes 5 days of Driving Instruction, 4 nights in a Premium Hotel with Breakfast & Dinner, and Airport to Hotel to Airport Transport. How much are they charging?
- In what Country will the Training take place?
- The New 2012 Porsche will have two new Cabriolet versions, Carrera and Carrera S in the Spring. It will have an ALL Metal Lightweight construction Top. Which of the following Metals will NOT be used?
- It is available on Feb 4, 2012 in Coupe form, and the 3.8 Carrera S is obviously more expensive than the 3.4 Carrera. Just how much more is it?
- But the 2012 Porsche Carrera 3.4 actually has MORE Horsepower than the 2011 3.6. How much more?