Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this month was Gerald Zinn getting all 5 correct. Honorable mention goes to bob Bowland who also got all of them correct; and the Winner is chosen by a drawing.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Thieves have recently been stealing Porsche Xenon Bulb Headlights so much so that a Judge has approved a Class-action Lawsuit against Porsche for the Design. In what US City did this take place?
- Which Porsche's have been primarily hit? (So be sure to keep your car locked in the Garage, or sleep in it, armed!!!)
- Why are they stealing these Headlights?
- What Porsche Model are most Porsche Magazines and Experts now recommending as the "Best Porsche Bargain"?
- Porsche Zuffenhausen has used many different Numerical Series for their Cars, but only ONE Porsche was ever in the 800 Series. What was it?