Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner for this month was Cyril Reif getting all 5 correct.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Recently there was a Survey Question asked, "Should Porsche stick to Sports Cars?' What percentage said "YES"?
- There is a new car in the Porsche lineup called the Macan. It is a Compact SUV built off of another vehicle's platform; which one?
- There are only Two Engines available and both are V-6 of different displacements known as the 'S' and the 'Turbo'. What are the engine sizes?
- The little SUV will only be available here with a PDK Transmission, but in the Turbo Form with the Sport Chrono package it will run 0-60 in _______ seconds?
- But even the smaller displacement engine with less HP will run 0-60 in _______ seconds?