Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
The Winner this month was Bryan Bell (the 30 Second Trivia Man). Bryan was the only entrant that got 4 of 5 correct.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- According to a National Magazine Porsche is considered to be a Small Volume Automaker; but very profitable! Where is the Largest Volume Porsche Dealership?
- In 2007 they sold more Porsche's than any other Dealership. How many did they sell?
- Interestingly enough, where is the smallest dealership located?
- And how many Porsche's have they delivered in 60 years?
- When Porsche moved from Gmund to the Stuttgart area, it established its new Headquarters in Zuffenhausen on what is now known as Porschestrasse. How many different Streets AND Squares are NOW named after Porsche in Germany?