Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
The Winner this month is Cyril Reif getting 4 of 5 correct.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Porsche made the 914 for just 7 years. The year that produced the most cars was ______ with just 27,660?
- The new 914-4 entry level Porsche sold in 1970 for ______?
- The new 914-6 Porsche sold in 1970 for ______?
- While the weight of a 914 was about 2000 lbs, the Wheelbase of the 914's were somewhat longer than a 911. Approximately how much longer was the Wheelbase?
- In 1974 Porsche built a Special Production run of 1000 914-2.0's to commemorate the Can-am successes in 1972 & 73. The cars were offered in only two color combinations, and only in North America. Most were Light Ivory w/Red Trim; what was the other color combination?