Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner was Chris getting 4 of 5 correct.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- On January 23, 2012 the World's Largest Porsche Service Center opened in what City?
- On Monday, January 30 the Rolex 24 Hours of Daytona finished with Porsche coming in ________ in the GT Class.
- In the early 70's some Mavericks would make driving the back roads to Eureka Springs, AR an annual event. On one trip they stayed in the Basin Park Hotel (now considered haunted). They all agreed it was NOT worth what they were asked to pay per person per night. How much was asked?
- And how much do you actually think they paid per person?
- Platinum has been used in the Tips of Spark Plugs by Bosch and others because___________?