Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- This could have some opinion built into it, but what is considered to be the 'least' desirable older 911 Porsche to collect?
- In what "year model" was the fame Super-90 Engine introduced into the 356 Porsche?
- Sometimes the early 911SC Porsches would Backfire and it would cause damage. What was the damage to most of them?
- What is "motor mayo", a term coined by Bruce Anderson?
- The original 30 Volkswagen Prototypes were built and extensively tested by ____________?