Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
- 1 Point awarded for each correct answer.
- 1 entry per member.
- Drawing to break a tie.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|The Winner this month was Scott Gray getting 5 of 5 correct.|
|Honorable Mentions also go to Tom Martin, Cyril Reif, Jim Hirsch, Tom Gomer, Carey Spreen, Hunter Bentley, and Andy Hsich who also got 5 of 5 correct.|
|(Ties are broken by random drawing)|
Here were this month's questions: (This month's contest ended February 28th 2018)
- The IMS Bearing has been a Nightmare for Porsche, and more so for all the Porsche Owners that have had an IMSB Failure. But there is hope!!! Who is credited with the "IMS Solution"?
- However, there is some Good News of What To Do so as to extend the Life of your original IMS Bearing if you have NOT changed it out as of yet. Which of the following 'tasks' should you NOT do so as to extend the Life of your IMS Bearing?
- This is a bit Subjective; but according to some Experts, where is the best place to have your Porsche's Engine Oil changed?
- There are many contributing factors that tend to make the IMS Bearing Fail. Which of the following is NOT one of them?
- Based on the Actual Failures of the IMS Bearing, and the Class-action Lawsuit against Porsche, what are the chances of your 1997 - 2005 Porsche Flat 6 Engine having an IMS Bearing fail?