Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
The Winner this month is John Stahl getting all 5 correct. Honorable Mention goes to Jack Griffin, Bob Bowland, and Cyril Reif who also got all 5 correct; with the Winner being chosen by a Drawing.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Porsche has just brought out their Limited run of 356 2011 911 Speedsters in the Fall of 2010, which now gives buyers some ________ different 911 Style Models from which to choose! How many are there?
- Newer Porsches have a very sophisticated Suspension System 'option' that allows you to switch between Normal and Sport settings. This advanced 'option' continuously adjusts the damping force at all four corners of the car to suit your driving style and changing road conditions. What is this known as?
- According to Porsche, in what state would you be to take "A Course that will leave you begging for Homework"?
- Dean Polopolus of CA has developed a very unique engine for specialty Porsches. It is known as a "Polo Motor" and costs some $28,000 - $32,000. How many cylinders does it have?
- This same engine was first developed using which well known Porsche Engine as its base model for design?