Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here were this month's questions:
- Porsche started developing the 718 RSK in the Winter of 1956 for the 57 Race Season. It was a 'continuation' of the 550A Spyder with a Lighter Space Frame and Stronger Brakes. It weighed just _________ lbs.
- The Original 718 RSK had a 1.5 Flat Four the developed ________ HP.
- For 1959 Porsche upgraded the RSK with a lightweight Transaxle and a 1.7L Flat Four that produced _________ HP.
- For 2016 the 718/Boxer variant has a target weight of about ________ lbs compared to the Boxster at close to 2900 lbs.
- It will be powered by a Turbocharged Flat Four based on a 911 Engine. There will be a 2.0L developing 250 HP, and a 2.5L that develops _______ HP.