Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
- 1 Point awarded for each correct answer.
- 1 entry per member.
- Drawing to break a tie.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
|The Winner this month was Tom Gomer getting 5 of 5 correct.|
|Honorable Mentions also go to Rob Adams, Jim Hirsch, and Cyril Reif who also got 5 of 5 correct.|
|(Ties are broken by random drawing)|
Here were this month's questions: (This month's contest ended January 31st 2018)
- Porsche's first Production car was called a 356. They made it in many variations of Coupes, Cabriolets, Convertibles with Removable Hardtops; all with different Engine Displacements and Horsepower Ratings. Whenever they made a change in the 356, they would add a Letter Suffix. What was the very last 356 made?
- Which other European Car Company threw a Hissy-fit when Porsche came out with a new car called a 901?
- What was the first 4-door that Porsche built?
- The Front Cover of the February 2008 Issue of the Porsche Panorama Magazine shows a close up of a Porsche Race Engine. How many Spark Plugs does it have?
- What is generally considered to be the most fantastic Racing Porsche ever built?