Here were this month's questions:
(This month's contest ended January 31, 2019 The next contest will be posted on the 10th.)
- And it was said, "Turn One at the Bahrain Circuit is reminiscent of the bus stop chicane at _________, a first-gear, right-hand corner where you're on the brakes really hard. While you can't rotate ........" To what track do they refer?
- Porsche Sales have been great, but can be very fickle at times. From Jan of 2018 until a point a few months back, 911 Sales moved ______ from Jan 2017 until the same point.
- In that same time period, Total SUV (Macan & Cayenne) Sales moved _______ .
- Porsche really enjoys building very Special Cars that become instant Collector's Items; the 959 and the 918 being just two examples. And so, it will most likely be again with the mind-blowing new GT2 RS-based 935 of which only _______ examples will be built.
- And from time to time Porsche likes to bring back a Name that is synonymous with Porsche History. Such as "Speedster", and the 2020 Speedster that will be available in mid-2019. However, it will be a limited-edition Porsche to only ______ Cars.