Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
The Winner this month was Cyril Reif being the only Player to get all 5 correct.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Porsche has a little known repair and restoration shop known as 'Porsche Classic'. It does ALL of the restoration work for the Porsche Museum, but it also does work for everyday customers. The Porsche Museum makes up ____% of its total business.
- 'Porsche Classic' is located in __________ Germany.
- Porsche says that 70% of their cars are still on the road, and 'Porsche Classic' will repair or maintain any older Porsche up to a _______ model.
- Ruf has now built a V8 for the 911's. It is a 4.5 (4474-cc) Litre, 90 degree V8, that weighs 88 lbs less than Porsche's latest DI-6, and it has a lower CofG, but makes considerable more HP. Just how much HP does this normally aspirated V8 produce at 8500 RPM?
- Some years ago the crusty old master of Ferarri, Enzo, made a profound statement. He called the _________, "The most beautiful car ever made."