Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this month was Jack Krielen getting all 5 of 5 Correct.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Who said this about Ferdinand Porsche many years ago: "He is a man with a big career ahead of him. You will hear of him again!"
- As a young man Ferry Porsche won his Class in the lightweight Austro-Daimler Sascha in the Targo Florio. Just how old was he?
- Butzi was the nickname given to Ferry's oldest son whose given name was also Ferdinand. What was Butzi's given Middle Name?
- After WWII, Prof. Ferdinand Porsche was held by the French until 1947. What happened so as to gain his release?
- How many Porsche 356 Cars were built at the Gmund Austria facility before the company returned to Stuttgart?