Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this month is Thomas Fitch getting ALL 5 of 5 Correct. Honorable Mention also goes to Cyril Reif who also got all 5 Correct; but the Winner is chosen by a drawing.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- In 1948 a New Porsche Prototype was built with an Engine referred to as an 1100. It had a Bore and Stroke of 75 x 64mm. What was the EXACT cc displacement of the Engine?
- They used the same Engine in the 1949 Production models, but made a major change to the Engine for the 1100 Models of 1950-54. What was the change they made?
- What was the EXACT cc displacement of that 1100 Engine for 1050-54?
- In what year did Porsche come out with the 1300S?
- The Hybrid Porsche 918 has a base price of $845,000. The Weissach Edition is a bit more. How much more?