Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
The Winner this month was Pierce Hooper getting 4 of 5 Correct. Honorable Mention goes to Cyril Reif for also getting 4 of 5 Correct.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- According to one Magazine, one option no GT3 should be built without is the pneumatic nose lift, which, at the push of a button, raise the chin 1.2" for curb cuts and driveways. Just how much does that cost?
- The "Break-in Hints" on page 13 of the GT3's Owner's Manual include: "Never lug the engine in high gear at low speeds, do not exceed an engine speed of _____ RPM, and avoid full-throttle starts and abrupt stops." What is the engine RPM you should not exceed?
- Many of us feel that the tires we put on our Porsches are expensive, and some are. As a bit of Trivia, how much does a replacement set of Factory Michelins cost for a Bugatti Veyron?
- Porsche is supposed to bring out the new 'Baby Boxster' in the Spring of 2013. It should weigh less than _____ lbs and have a turbocharged four; selling for less than $40,000. What is the "less than" weight target?
- The 'new concept' Porsche 918 Spyder is both mean and green. A prototype lapped the Nurburgring in less than 7 minutes 30 seconds which is quicker than a Carrera GT. But driven in Economy Mode it can get _____ MPG. Just what can it get?