Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
The Winner this month is Jason Trent getting all 5 Correct. Cyril Reif and Gerald Zinn are Honorable Mention getting all 5 Correct also. The Winner was picked by a Drawing.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Porsche has announced that they are moving their US Headquarters from North Atlanta down near the Airport. The space they have picked was once a Car Manufacturing Plant. What was once produced there?
- It is located on a Street named __________?
- The current Porsche Facility is north of Atlanta and has about _____ Employees?
- The old Auto Manufacturing Plant Industrial Area that they are moving to is commonly known as_____?
- Unnamed sources say that Porsche plans to build a New Headquarters Building and a Test Track at the Site. The Track is said to be similar to the one that Porsche has at________?