Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner getting all 5 of 5 Correct is Cyril Reif.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- In 1963, the beginning of the 911, there was a Pre-production Car that was known today as Barbarossa (red-beard). It was the _______ 911, err 901 built back then.
- The Gas Filler Door was somewhat different as it was?
- The Length of the car was a bit different also as it was?
- Which of the following is NOT true?
- The Instrument Panel Gauges were not in the 5 Pod, Center Tach we all know and love; as they were in?