Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this month is Tom Martin getting ALL 5 of 5 Correct. Honorable mention goes to Cyril Reif and Tom Fitch who also got 5 of 5 Correct; and the Winner was chosen by a drawing.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- In 1968 a New 'Automatic' Transmission called a "Sportomatic" was introduced for 911's. Which of the following statements is NOT True?
- What was the first Racing Porsche that would do at least 200 MPH?
- What was the last year for the 6 Cylinder 914?
- In 1974 there were about 1000 specially painted Porsche 914's to commemorate the Can-Am Success. About half were Black with Yellow Trim and was known as the "Bumblebee". And there was a Light Ivory with Phoenix Red Trim known as the ____________?
- Porsche is known for naming some of their Engines for the Head Engineer that originally designed them. What is the name given to the Engine that is currently being used and developed in the 911 GT3 RS 4.0?