Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here were this month's questions: (This month's contest ended June 30th 2016)
- The first street going Porsche's to be Turbocharged came out in 1976. It was 3.0 Liters known as a 930 Turbo. How many were made for the US?
- There was also a 3.0 Liter Non-turbo 930/2 that produced 200 HP. How much HP did the Turbo have?
- What was the Turbo's Compression Ratio?
- Which was NOT an Optional Interior that year?
- 20 years later Porsche built a Racing Version of the famous 930 Turbo known then as a GT2. The regular Turbo used an Engine M64/60; but the GT2 used an Engine M64/60R in two HP Configurations. The Road Legal Version had 430 HP. How much HP did the full Racing Version have?