Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this month is Cyril Reif getting ALL 5 Correct. We had two other Runners-up also getting ALL 5 Correct being Pierce Hooper and Victor Verissimo. The Winner is chosen by a Drawing.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Just recently on the Internet there was a special presentation on Porsche New-vehicle Customization Program. What is that Program Officially called?
- Who heads up this Section of Porsche?
- This example car was painted Viper Green with Black & Gray Interior; and had a number of Custom Features. Which of the following was NOT a Feature on this car?
- When you opened the doors there was a phrase engraved into the Door Sill that reads " 911% Fahrspaß ". What does that mean in German?
- On the back Engine Deck Lid of the car under the Porsche Letters was something else written. What was it?