Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here were this month's questions: (This month's contest ended March 31st 2016)
- Porsche's newest 911 derivative is the 911R; considered by many to be a 50th Anniversary throwback to the very rare 911R of 1967 of which only ________ were built, with 3 of those as Prototypes.
- The new 2017 Porsche 911R had been rumored for some time but was actually introduced at the _________ Auto Show on ________.
- Like the 911R that came in 1967, the new 911R is the lightest in the Model line weighing in at 3021 lbs; a far cry above the original curb weight of ________ lbs in 1967.
- While the 1967 had an Engine from the 906 Race Car, the new 911R uses the 500HP GT3-RS Engine. How many of these new 911R's will be built?
- In a throwback to the original 911R, one of the following is NOT available in the new 2017 Porsche 911R. Which is it?