Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
- 1 Point awarded for each correct answer.
- 1 entry per member.
- Drawing to break a tie.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here were this month's questions: (This month's contest ended March 31st 2017)
- At a certain Road Rally here in the USA, there is a 3.2-mile Section of State Hwy 75 that is shut down by the local County Sheriff; thus making it the Longest No-Speed-Limit Public Road in North America. In what State is it located?
- The Iconic Duck-tail Spoiler of the 1973 Carrera RS was an Option for 1974 with exception of what Country?
- Which of the following did NOT happen for the 1976 Porsche 911 & Turbo?
- The Porsche Targa was introduced in 1967 with a Soft Window Rear Window and Folding Top. There have been many variations including Stainless Targa Bars or Black. But when was the first model year for the Sliding Glass-roof?
- In 1996 a newer Tiptronic Transmission Option became available known as the Tiptronic S. What was the difference that made it an "S"?