Here were this month's questions:
(This month's contest ended March 31, 2019 The next contest will be posted on the 10th.)
- As much as Porsche does all it can to have Defect Free Vehicles, every now and then we have a major problem. This time it is affecting all 75,000 of the 2017 and 2018 Panamera's. It is the Power Steering can Fail while going straight or while in a turn; or be intermittent in the turn. About how many of these 75,000 are in the USA that Porsche has recalled?
- While Porsche admits it is their problem and will fix the Cars for Free, what exactly is causing the Problem?
- Porsche is known for its Flat-six engines. Every production 911 has had a Flat-six Engine and, until recently, so did all Boxster's and Caymans, as did the 914/6's too. But did you know they also made a Flat-eight in different displacements including 2.0L and 2.2L Engines. What was the first Porsche to get a Flat-eight?
- Cost-cutting Development Sharing is becoming mandatory within the VW Umbrella. Porsche says they are working with Audi to develop a Premium Electric Car Platform more intensively than ever and can cut its development costs by ______ by pooling resources on Vehicle Architectures, Modules, and Components.
- A/C on Air-cooled Porsche's was always a challenge, but usually successful especially with a Rotary Compressor. There is an inherent common issue in the 964's and the 993's that cause the R12 or R134a Refrigerant to leak out. The system is pretty bulletproof except for the ________ in both models.