Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
The Winner this month is Gerald Zinn getting all 5 of 5 correct.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- In 1986 Porsche started to produce the 959. It was the most expensive Car made in Germany at the time. Before the 959, what was the most expensive Car made in Germany?
- In 1970 at Sebring Steve McQueen is in the Record Books by coming in 2nd in the Race. When he got home his young son had already gone to bed but had made a big Sign that said, "2nd Place isn't Bad!". Who was McQueen's co-driver?
- At that same Race, what kind of Porsche was McQueen and his co-driver driving?
- The Porsche 944 was built from 1983 through 1991. What year did it finally get Power Steering?
- The Porsche 944 was built from 1983 through 1991. What year did it finally get Anti-lock Brakes?