Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this month was Bob Bowland getting 4 of 5 correct, only missing #2.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- What was a Porsche 989 in 1988?
- Who's engine was going into it?
- In 1970-71 any 914/6 could be made into a GT. In fact the Factory built some 'Do-it-yourself' Kits. How many Kits did they produce for sale?
- But they also produced a limited number of Factory built 914/6 GT's. How many did Porsche build?
- One of the interesting features of the 914/6 GT's besides the Plexiglass Side and Rear Glass was the lightweight Fiberglass componets including the Rocker Panels, F&R Bumpers, and the F&R Deck Lids. These Deck Lids had to have special Strenthening Members. What material was used for these Members?