Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here were this month's questions: (This month's contest ended May 31st 2016)
- The ADVERTISEMENT said that _____________ was for Fast Cars; and Autocross is for Fast Drivers.
- A very Special Project came about in 1974 with _________ Identical 3.0 Carrera RS's built for the "International Race of Champions" (IROC) racing series; all of them exactly identical in Performance and Handling, but all a different color. How many were built?
- The IROC Series was the Brainchild of _______________?
- At the 2010 Paris Motor Show, Porsche introduced its 4th version of the legendary Speedster in the 997 Series to be made in a very limited quantity. How many were made?
- While all of the Speedsters had virtually all of Porsche's 911 Series Options, a very Special Color was developed exclusively for the Speedster. What color was it?
- Tie Breaker: What color Brake Calipers did the Speedster have?