Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
The Winner this month is Mark Hanna!
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Porsche has a 16 Volume Repair Manual Set for Sale, Part # WKD.484.221 for the 2003-05 Cayenne. What is the List Price for the Set?
- Some of the 3.2 Carrera's had faulty Cylinder Head Temp Sensors that would cause problems sending you in all kinds of directions trying to diagnose what was wrong. This was fixed by a redesigned Sensor that came out around 1987. Which of the following did a faulty Sensor NOT cause?
- Should you get Overspray on your Vinyl interior, John Paterek, Tech Advisor, says you should use _________ to get it off; after you put a bit on a test spot.
- Porsche has just announced a new model for the Paris Auto Show, the 911 Speedster. It is a normally aspirated 3.8L Boxer 6 cylinder that is a convertible with 23 more HP than a Carrera S, special colors, etc; but still only two-wheel rear drive. It is a 'bit' more expensive than the $101,500 Carrera S Convertible. What will it cost?
- And just how many of these special Porsche 911 Speedsters are they going to build?