Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this month was Cyril Reif, getting 4 of 5 Correct.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Supposedly only one Porsche has ever been allowed to have a Porsche Logo on the front of the Car that was of a different color than the normal Red-Orange. What was that Car?
- What color was it in place of the Red-Orange?
- The early 356 Porsche's could be ordered with Chrome Wire Wheels on Rudge Splined Axles. What was the last year these were available?
- Porsche cars all have 4 wheel Disc Brakes. Some cars have Leading Calipers, being in Front of the Axle, and some Trailing being behind the Axle. Which of the following is correct for the 2013 Boxster? (NO peeking now)
- Porsche seemed to love to use a 66.0 mm Stroke in many of their Cars. Which ONE of the following Porsche Engines did NOT have a 66.0 mm Stroke?