Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
1 Point awarded for each correct answer. 1 entry per member. Drawing to break a tie.
The Winner this month is Travis Howard getting all 5 Correct. Honorable mention goes to Jack Krielen also getting all 5 correct. The winner was determined by a drawing.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- Recently at Carmel, CA in September of this year there was a Porsche 912 Meet. There were some great cars with THREE (3) of them getting exactly the same number of Votes for "People's Choice Best of Show". How did they break the Tie?
- 356A, B, and C Porsche's all had a nice little PSI Tire Pressure Gauge in the Factory Tool Kits. It had a Round Dial with a Red Circle and came in a Red Pouch. Who was the Manufacturer?
- Porsche recently made the decision to cover the Failure of many Porsche's Sold between Jan 1, 2001 and Dec 31, 2005 on a Sliding Scale of Responsibility. What was the Failure?
- You had until what date to make your claim to Porsche?
- A very strong Article addressing the Failure and Porsche's response to their Customers was written by Dutch Mandel. What did he call it?