Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
- 1 Point awarded for each correct answer.
- 1 entry per member.
- Drawing to break a tie.
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here were this month's questions: (This month's contest ended November 30th 2017)
- To say that Sebring is hard on Race Cars is an Understatement!!! The pretty Red Coke sponsored Porsche 962 driven by Akin, Gartner, and Stuck came in in 1st place with ONLY THREE (3) Wheels due to losing a Wheel thereby damaging the Hub. How many times did the Pit Crew have to replace the Tire & Wheel so as to Win the Race at 12 Hours with only 3 Wheels.
- In what year did this 3 Wheeled Wonder Win in the Porsche 962 take place?
- Everyone that knows anything about Porsche's knows the 911 was first called a 901 before Peugeot threw a Hissy-fit (that is a case of being super upset if you do not speak native Texan) and Porsche went to 911. So just how many 901's were produced before the change in 1964?
- So now it is called a 911 vs a 901, how many 911's were then produced in the remainder of 1964?
- Most Porsche folks are well aware of the infamous IMS Bearing Problems. There have been many complaints and Lawsuits of the same. However, Porsche Lawyers declare boldly that over _____ % of Porsche's with the M96/M97 Engines with the Original Bearing will live out their entire natural lives without incident.