Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
Our October winner is:
Honorable mention goes to:
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- In 1900 the Lohner-Porsche had an electrically powered 2.5 HP hub motor in each wheel. Some 75+ years later that same technology was used on what?
- Ferdinand Porsche - inventor, designer,automobile engineer, and race car driver - was appointed technical director of Austro-Daimler at the age of?
- In 1950 all the Porsche Coupes were built by Reutter in Zuffenhausen. All of the Cabriolets were by?
- In 1950 when Porsche moved to Zuffenhausen, a total of 108 workers produced how many cars?
- In 1965 when production ceased on the fantastic Porsche 356, more than how many total units had been produced?