Thanks to Jerry DeFeo for creating this friendly competition
and putting all the hard work and dedication into administering it.
Also, thanks to our sponsors for being so generous and for making it
The Winner this month was Cyril Reif getting 5 of 5 Correct!
This month's prize:
A $25 gift certificate from:
Here are this month's questions:
- The most well-known name in Porsche circles for Carburetors is Weber. The next would be PMO from California. What does PMO stand for?
- In the 1970-71 time-frame Porsche was experimenting with a flat 16 for the fantastic 917. It was 6.0 Liters and produced 700 HP in normal aspiration form. With Turbocharging and expansion to up to 7.2 Liters, what HP was considered possible by the Porsche Engineers?
- The legendary 917 had some real handling problems in the beginning. After the addition of the new tail to the Coupe, one of the Factory Race Drivers remarked, "Now it is a proper racing car." Who was the Driver?
- The Porsche Type 114 was the first real sports car design by Professor Porsche intended to be branded as a Porsche. It was never built!!! What year was it designed?
- Which of the following is not true about that Car?